Thursday, April 3, 2008

update from reese


This update is strictly from Reese in Daphne, Alabama. I promise I will be running down the road (under the speed limit-of course Aunt Debbie) tomorrow to hear Neil talk to me. Because today when I got the message today from Neil all I could do was cry and replay the message for anyone in the office who wanted to hear it. I am kind of glad I was in training so that I have the message to hear over and over again since I can't be there until tomorrow!!! Thank you all SSSOOOO very much for your support and prayers! We have been able to feel them and see them working! You are awesome!!!
And this is MY favorite picture of me and Neil! From Talladega of course when Pat Green played at the infield! I just don't think it gets more appropriate than that...other than Alabama winning then football game that day!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reese,
What a beautifully written "update from reese". I am so glad you have it on voice mail so you can listen to it over and over!!! We are all so excited for everyone! We love you and you be VERY careful on the road tomorrow!
Love you,
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Lucia, thanks so much for everything! I came home this PM will be back later in week will check in with you then. What blessings and miracles we each had today.God is so good! Thanks for adding Lyla and Uncle Aubrey to the prayer list. I love you,
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an inspiration you are Reese. The love your family has for each other is something to behold. I'm soo proud of all of you for the Grace and committment you've shown through all of Neil's trials. What a witness all of you are.
Lynn

Ocama Jama said...

I was hoping we would hear first hand from Reese what she thought about her surprise today! I am so thrilled that Neil has had such a great week.
Shelia

Anonymous said...

Play it again, and again, and again Reese. With the relationship you and Neil share, you deserve to hear that voice TODAY. I know you want to get to Montgomery fast, but watch out for the cops! Some of them are "bad boys" I happen to have one of the "good ones" :)

Rudy and Rachel

Anonymous said...

Reese,
Neil is so blessed to have such a loving sister. Keep the faith and we'll all continue to pray for each of you. God is so good and He has proved that to us. Love you all!
~Laura Terrell

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

What a loving family! It's obvious that y'all truly enjoy each other. Makes me smile. :-) I'm glad to hear about Neil's progress!

Bethany