Friday, April 4, 2008

April 4 7:15pm

Sorry this is late. Just visited Neil. My goodness, he was on the trach collar for 1 hour and 25 minutes. Yippee!!!! We were able to stay the whole time. All his vitals are good. This is another banner day. We cannot wait to see him at 8:30. Please pray for Neil's lungs.


Please continue to pray for the full recovery of Sue Shelton and Shannon Jones. Both Sue and Shannon have had a good day. We are so grateful. Listen to this. Shannon's eyes are staying open longer and longer and she was able to squeeze her hand. Let's pray hard for her to keep waking up.


Without your support, we could have never managed this. As the storm clouds gather and the news is full of tornado watches and warnings, we do hope and pray everyone is safe. Reese is back with us. Yea!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Reese got there safely and got to speak to Neil a minute. It all still sounds SO remarkable for everyone! Please tell Shannon's parents I am pleased to hear of Shannon's progress. I spoke with them a minute on Wednesday on my tour of 'CA' duty.
Love to all!
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

The good news just keeps on coming. I'm so proud of all of you. I'll keep praying for your friends and for Neil too of course. Stay safe with the tornado warnings. Just keep holding each other up.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Neil, Grandmama says, I am so proud of you and pray for you all the time. As I sid, God has you cradled in his arms and He will keep on performing miracles and loving you and all the others there that we pray for too. Can't wait to see you. I LOVE YOU.
Grandmama