Saturday, April 5, 2008

April 5 10:30 am

Just visited Neil. I feel like we are Neil's physical therapy team and everything else team rolled into one on the weekend. DeAnn was starting the bone stimulator and Dad was helping Neil work-out his left leg! I can't imagine what we look like but it makes me smile thinking about it. Dad and I just walked out and Neil was starting out the trach collar when we left. He was shooting for an hour again today and we didn't want you to have to wait again that long for the update!

Please continue to pray for Neil's lungs.

Please pray for the full recovery of Sue Shelton, Shannon Jones, John Waters, Bryant Beverly and our other friends here. John is diabetic and his colon perforated. The have done a colostomy and have told the family he is septic. John is from Selma and is SICU. Bryant Beverly has had by pass surgery and is in a room. He has a temperature and is very congested. His daughter is very worried about him.

Hope you all have a grand Saturday. Thanks so very much for your love and support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucia,

Katherine and I plan to come by tomorrow afternoon. Please let me know if I can bring ANYTHING!!!

Love,
Von

vonb@troycable.net
807-8338