Thursday, April 3, 2008

Apil 3 9:00 pm

Just visited Neil. He had a bit of temperature this morning, He did not have this at the 5:30 visit or now. Yea!!!! Neil just enjoyed this visit. DeAnn was able to stay a bit. Before we left Neil said, "This was my best day". We cannot wait to see Neil in the morning. Please pray for Neil's lungs.


Please pray for the full recovery of Sue, Shannon and our other friends here. We are all praying so hard for Shannon to wake up.


We have great news from Terri. You will remember she had surgery in Mobile. She does NOT have cancer!!!! All I can say is this is another example of the power of prayer.


My goodness, we have had a banner day here in the SICU waiting room. I was asked what I had added to the blog about us hearing Neil speak. I said I had absolutely no idea what I had said, but I was such I had not done justice to the event. There are no words to describe the joy, pride, elation and thankfulness. A good friend of ours just said, "Well, Neil has been in "park" for a while, but he is now ready to go!!!" He has shown such determination and courage. Wow, we are so proud. This has much to do with your support, prayers and love. We can never adequately express our gratitude.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I love this!!! Good job Neil!! Hope to see you all soon.

Much Love and Prayers,
Patty Jo

Anonymous said...

Each day seems to bring more blessings and miracles. Don't you just love how God can take the most tragic of circumstances and touch so many people. You will probably never know the long term affect Neil's story will have on everyone who's been "witnessing" your lives. I love you guys.
Lynn

Judy Bolton said...

I am thrilled to hear that Neil said this was his best day. Can't wait to hear him say "this is my best week". He will continue having better and better days with his wonderful spirit and attitude. Sure wish I could hug all of you right now. Hopefully soon. Love to all of you, Judy K.