Friday, April 4, 2008

April 4 1:40 pm

Just visited Neil. Wonderful friends from Troy University brought the most fabulous banner you have ever seen. Neil was amazed and thrilled. One of the nurses has hooked up several exercise devices for Neil. My goodness, Neil is doing so well. He is on the trach collar as I write this. He was on the trach collar for 40 minutes this morning. He wants to try for an hour. The respiratory therapist told Neil not to overdo as this was like if you work out too much one day then the next you cannot do as much. She encouraged him to take this as he could. Kenneth and DeAnn are still back with him. His oxygen sat is 97 and his breaths are a bit quick. He works very hard to bring these down.

Please pray for the full recovery of Sue Shelton and Shannon Jones.

This waiting room continues to be filled with blessings. You all are so wonderful to keep us in your prayers and support.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continues to sound wonderful! I hope ya'll continue with the progress just like you have been doing!
Love,
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Good job Neil, you continue to amaze me and bless my heart.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Way to Go Neil! I hope you have a great weekend.Many prayers and love sent to you and the family!

Amber

Anonymous said...

Great job Neil,

Your spirit is a blessing to me. I pray you will have a wonderful weekend. Love and prayers to you and your family. Hang in there DeAnn we all love you.

Theresa Kelley

Anonymous said...

Hello All,
I am so excited to hear that Neil is wanting to do more and more. His determination is such a blessing! All of you have been so faithful and so optimistic. With all of the support and love that you have given Neil, he will be up and around in no time. Please tell him that I am so proud of him. I love you all so much!
Cammie Kelley