Sunday, April 13, 2008

April 13 1:30 pm


Today is the Masters and Neil is watching as I write this. This picture was a fun day for Kenneth, Neil and Reese.
We just saw Neil. He has had a good morning. Neil is more than a little anxious to be moved to a room on the floor. There is not a room right now and the doctor will not let Neil be moved to another floor. The doctor said there is not a room for Neil today so he will remain SICU at least through tomorrow. He continues to do very well on the trach collar. My goodness, he is so blessed. Please pray for Neil's lungs, leg and his continued breathing on the trach collar.


Please continue to pray for the full recovery of Sue, Shannon, Daisy and our other friends here. Sue had a good night as did Shannon and Daisy. We love all this progress.
Please add Mr. John Ceyfus to your prayer list. He has been here, in a room and in SICU, for several weeks. He had surgery yesterday and the surgery went well. He had a temperature this morning which is concerning. He is a husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather. His family is so supportive and love him so much.


Thanks so very much for your love and support. Please remember to surround the Andress family with your love and prayers.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my,such great news!!!I can't wipe the smile off my face!!I love the pics of yall at the Masters.I dont usually watch the masters but I am today in honor of "our"Neil and surprising to me is that im actually enjoying it!Neil,you are doing great and im so proud of you!I know its not easy,but you can do it!!!!Please know that my love,my thoughts and my prayers are continuely with you and all your family.I love you youngin,Susan Lawford

Anonymous said...

We continue to read the updates daily and always smile big when Neil has a good day. Neil and you are still in our prayers. Thanks for always keeping us updated.

The Bowers,
Vince,Pam
Bradley,Garret

Anonymous said...

We are watching the Masters and so proud to know you are also watching. Keep the tradition going as it's good for your "ole" dad also. Continue these great leaps and bounds.
Love to you all,
George & Henri