Saturday, April 5, 2008

April 5 9:00 pm

Just visited Neil. Neil was on the trach collar for 2 hours and 20 minutes. Whippee!!!! He is doing so good. This has been a great Saturday. He has no temperature, thank goodness. Neil is doing great with the tube feeding. They finally found a "recipe" that agrees with him. There is progress in all areas. My goodness, even his blood pressure is within normal limits. He is still wearing a blood pressure patch but has not had to have additional medication in several days. Please pray for Neil's lungs.


Please pray for the full recovery of Sue, Shannon, John, Bryant and our other friends here. Sue has been drowsy most of the day. We hope she has a good night's sleep. We continue to pray that Shannon will wake up. She is making progress every day.

We cannot wait for tomorrow. There is no way we could have managed this without you all. Thank you so very much.

2 comments:

Judy Bolton said...

Madison, Brandon, wherever we are, you are always in our thoughts and prayers. Keep up the good work! We love you, Uncle V and Aunt JuJu

Anonymous said...

We just got back from the beach.It was a girls weekend.(Mommy,Me,Cyndi and Jackie)I didnt have a computer and was missing keeping up with Neils progress and all of a sudden up drives Louie and he fills me in on everything.My goodness Neil, you are working so hard and improving so much!!!It just makes my heart sing!I hope you know how very much you are loved!!!!!!!!I cant wait to hear your sweet voice again and making me smile and laugh.You are just so special to me.You are like one of my own.You sleep well tonight knowing that MANY MANY people are lifting you up in prayer each day and night.I love you sweetie and will be coming to see you soon. Susan Lawford