Friday, March 28, 2008

March 28 9:00 pm

Just visited Neil. What a great night. Listen to what I just learned. Neil has been breathing most of the day on his own. Oh my goodness. The nurse will set the ventilator at 8 breaths a minute for the night to be sure he can rest well. Is this not the best news ever? You go, boy!!!!
Please pray for Neil's lungs.


Please pray for the full recovery of "Queen", Shannon, Christie and all our other friends here. Sue has had probably had her best day. Of course, seeing those sweet children helped a bunch.


Please know this is the best Friday ever. You all are a huge part of this great day.

I have always heard the phrase, It takes a community to raise a child. Honestly it should be, It takes a community to pray for a child. Thank you all so very much for your prayers!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey to all!
I absolutely loved my work today as the "Community Angel". There are no words to describe seeing these miracles in real life. It was great and thanks for letting me be a part of all of this! We love you, Neil, and you have no clue how proud AND excited we are of you and for you!
We love you!!
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

To a special and wonderful family,
God is watching over a Good Man!!!
Good Things happen to those that WAIT upon the Lord. I am so thankful for the Good News concerning Neil.I will pray for his lungs daily.
Love,
Amelia Rhoades

Anonymous said...

This is great news. What a wonderful report. Just one more miracle to add to the list.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful to hear. We continue to pray for each of you and send our love.

The Bowers
Vince,Pam
Bradley,Garret

Anonymous said...

God's hand is certainly guiding Neil in his recovery! I check in several times a day to read your posts and I am so happy to be watching a miracle in the making! Praise God. You all are in my daily prayers.
Jama Lewis Walker

Anonymous said...

you go neal!! That is so wonderful. Im still praying for you. My love to u neal , lucia, reese, and kenneth. Your cousin in texas, marcy (lynn's daughter)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you, Neil! You are really doing a great job! You are an inspiration to all of us, along with your sweet wife. You two are blessed to have each other. Take care and rest well tonight. Melanie