Friday, March 21, 2008

March 21 6:00 pm

This is from Reese's first Mardi Gras Ball!! She sure does love her baby brother!!

Just visited Neil. My, my Neil is doing fabulous. He is doing great on this ventilator setting. The setting is 10 PEEP, 14 breaths and 40%oxygen!!! His oxygen is 97-98. Wow. All his vital sign are within normal range. What a blessed day. Neil is getting two units of blood. This does not scare us. DeAnn is getting a few extra minutes with Neil. Yea!!!!! He pray for Neil's lungs.

Please pray for Sharon Jones. She is 20 years old and was in a terrible automobile accident. Her father is here with us.

Please pray for Reese's friend, Terri. She had kidney surgery and we hope her recovery is wonderful.

Thanks so very much for your love and support.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All continues to be good, I love it. Saw the story about the car accident on the news earlier. Hope you all have a good night and extra special week-end. The miracles will continue with all the prayers going up. Take care.
We love you all!!
George & Henri

Anonymous said...

I love you Neil and I am thrilled to death that you are getting better and better every day! Keep up the good work!!!
Aunt Terry!

Anonymous said...

I am getting ready to go to our Good Friday church service and I wanted to check this blog before I left. Boy, I go with alot to thank God for tonight! I am so thrilled with your great news and so thankful that God has heard our prayers. I cannot wait to share the news with the people at our church who have been praying for Neil!!
Jama Lewis Walker

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GREAT EASTER THIS WILL BE!
NEIL IS TRYING TO TELL ME THAT
MY INSURANCE PAYMENTS ARE DUE!
BLESS YOU ALL.
BOB & PEACHY

Anonymous said...

It is so good to be able to get daily updates without disturbing anyone with a phone call or e-mail. I am with you in spirit and praying for you constantly. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and continue to get good reports.

Love you
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, hey, sister girl. Things are really looking up! You know all of you are in my prayers. I don't know if brother Daniel told you I need to talk to you or not but I do before Church Sunday.

Everyone at Ham have ya'll at the top of our list.

Lots of love, Patsy 8968 anytime