Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 13 2:55 pm

The nurse just came out. Neil's blood pressure has bounced back, way back. He came from 75 all the way to 160. They have told us it is very common for a young trauma patient to have an erratic blood pressure. I think Neil is taking this to extremes!!!! We are relieved and so appreciate your prayers. On a side note, they did an EKG and his heart continues to be great. (I always knew he had a good heart.) Neil is getting another unit of blood. This is the second one today and this brings the total units of blood to 15. We cannot wait to see Neil again this afternoon. Please continue to pray for Neil's lungs.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Still sounds okay!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love to all!
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

You rest up, Neil. I have you on my mind 24/7, even while I am teaching. You are always just a prayer away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you. Love to all the family, too. Melanie

Anonymous said...

Good job Neil!!!
Just wanted to say hello. I have been thinking of you guys all day.

Much Love,
Patty Jo

Janet Stambaugh said...

Yea!! Good News

Judy Bolton said...

Neil, in your journey of recovery, think of these days of rest like they are the Sabbath. God wants you to rest and replenish, because God knows how you give it all on the other days. The wonderful medical team and their technology will see you through these swings. Praying for you and the gang.

Love, Judy K.

Anonymous said...

I'm still praying. Neil does need a little rest considering how much fighting he's done these past few days. Next time ya'll go in to see him, tell him I love him and to get ready for the beach this summer. Love you guys!!
Kerri Lawford