Sunday, March 16, 2008

March 16 8:55

Just visited Neil. A banner day. Absolutely no bumps at all. Yea!!!!! His oxygen sat is 97 so he continues to respond well to the ventilator setting. He certainly has made some progress with the movement of the breaths. My,my we are so blessed. Hope all of you had the wonderful Palm Sunday we shared with Neil. Please pray for Neil's lungs. As you remember Sue in your prayers, know I spelled her last name wrong. Her last name is Shelton. (A minor issue because God sure knows who we mean) This is our third Sunday here and the best ever!!!!!! Thank you all for your love and support. Reese left tonight to return to work so the pictures may not be posted as often. Thanks so very for your prayers, love and support. As we close this day please love and support the Andress family.

6 comments:

Karmen Dorsey said...

Yipee!!!
I just read David and the boys the good news. We are all celebrating with you.
Thank you, Lord!!!!!!!!
We will continue to pray, pray,pray.
What great news to end the day with!!!
Love,
Karmen

Anonymous said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Thank you for good news! We know things are better, we heard it in Cuz's voice tonight. Yeah!
Love you all,
Kathy & Fred

Anonymous said...

We are soooo glad Neil had a good day. You ALL are in our prayers every day. Love you lots.
Mike and Juli

Anonymous said...

What great day! We are all so tickled with the good news! Way to go, Neil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone has a restful night. Tomorrow is a new day!:) I believe Neil will pull through this in his own way and in his own time. We'll all be rejoicing with you. I bet he and Adam have had lots of conversations by now. I really think Adam is with him at all times, assigned by God, to watch over Neil. That way he always has somebody with him, even when you are resting at night:) Love you all, Melanie

Anonymous said...

We continue to be encouraged with you. Keep up the faith.
We love you all!!!
George & Henri

Anonymous said...

Lucia, If I'm ever really sick--I think I'd want you by my side. I can just feel your faith and positive outlook all the way to Elba thru my computer!!! Neil is really blessed to have such a loving family and friend support system. With his fighting spirit and all this love and support, How can he not overcome this terrible time in his life!!!!! We love yall-Betty Lawford