Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 30 9:00 pm

Just visited Neil. My, my the nurses had Neil in a "big boy chair". He looked good but it was not his favorite. He was in this for about 1 1/2 hour. His oxygen sat was 97. He was off all medication during this time. I was very impressed. We cannot wait until tomorrow. Please pray for Neil's lungs.

Please pray for the full recovery of Sue, Shannon, Christine and our friends here in SICU. Sue has a good day. Christine has been sitting up off and on today. Prayers are working. We continue to pray for Shannon. You will remember she has a staff infection.

Thanks so very much for your love and support. Please be safe in your travels.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big boy chair ----- I love it! The improvements continue to be more impressive every time I read this blog. Keep up the good work Neil!

Rudy and Rachel

Anonymous said...

My goodness, I go away for a day and he goes crazy. What a blessing, a big boy chair. I'm thinking he'll get quite a chuckle out of this blog when he's up and around. I hope he knows how much he's loved. I'll keep praying.

Love you
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Neil Babe,
I can't wait to see you in that Big Boy Chair. But I am so proud
that you can do that. What a blessing!

I love You BABE,
Grandmama

Anonymous said...

Big boys need big boy chairs!I think thats great!All these baby steps and big boy chairs are leading up to one HUGE celebration!!!! One I will definately not want to miss!!!You are getting there neil.You are strong and getting better everyday and with all the prayers being said for you,you will be up and around before you know it.Just know our family loves you soooooooooooo very much and you are in our thoughts,our hearts and prayers every single day and night.I love you,Susan Lawford

Anonymous said...

Remember the Rainbow! Love You Guys!

Patty Jo