Friday, March 21, 2008

March 21 7:40 am

Just called to see about Neil's night. The nurses were in doing reports. However, Neil's nurse sent us word that he is trying to talk to her. Yea!!!!!!

Last night a family friend from Sue's family came by and prayed with them. She then prayed with all of us. She said we should fast for Neil and Sue's recovery from 6-9am. We are certainly doing that with love in our hearts. Hope all of you have a wonderful Good Friday. We are so blessed and we know all of you are sharing these blessings with us. Please pray for Neil's lungs. On this Good Friday, please love and support the Andress family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just like him,,trying to talk. Keep up the good work you all are doing. Hang in there DeAnn, better times are on the way.
HAPPY EASTER WEEK-END!!
Henri

Anonymous said...

I am smiling huge this morning!!!
I know you are all so proud of Neil, I know I am! I am proud of each of you as well... Your strength gives me strenght! Sending lots of hugs,
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Love,
Candace Anderson

Anonymous said...

NEIL & DEANN,
MAY "SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS" CONTINUE TO FALL FROM ABOVE ON YOUR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER,

"HAPPY EASTER"

MS VANESSA

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it is going to be a Happy Easter! I am so proud of all the good news! Hope to see you all soon. Give Neil my love.

Patty Jo

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, God is so good!
Lynn