Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March 19 8:55 pm

TOGA TOGA!! This picture we think was summer of 06. We had gone to suprise 2 of our favorite aunt and uncles in our lovely toga outfits and of course Neil would be in the front!


Just visited Neil. My, my the young man is amazing!!!! He is loving this ventilator setting. Neil's oxygen sat 98 with the setting of 15 PEEP, 16 breaths a minute and 40% oxygen. His blood pressure is within normal range. What a banner day. We are soooo blessed. Please pray for Neil's lungs.

Please pray for Sue. She is scheduled for a trach in the morning. Her sweet family is as scared as we have been.

I am so sad to tell you Mr. Fred went to heaven this afternoon. We were able to be with his family. Please pray for his family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I bet all of you go to sleep tonight with a smile on your face! I am so tickled that Neil is making such progress. I know it was sad to lose Fred, but now he is healthy again and free of pain. I'm sure his sweet family appreciates your friendship and support. I'll be praying for Sue, also. Sleep well! Love you all, Melanie:)

Anonymous said...

We,also, are addicted to the blog and anxiously await each update.
It amazes me that in your time of need you continue to remember those of us on the outside and keep us encouraged and uplifted when it should be the other way around. What an incredible family Neil has! I wish a had a nickel for everytime God has heard Neil's name the last 3 weeks- I would retire! Even with the loss of Mr. Fred, this has been a banner day. Rest well! We're praying for another good day tomorrow.
Bobby, Lynn and "Biskit"

Unknown said...

God will be with Mr. Fred's family. I am sure it was a sad day for them, but I am also sure they celebrated with you, too! L
Give all our love and if you see Mr. Fred's family, tell them the WHOLE WORLD has been praying for them, also AND will continue to pray for the family.
Love to all!!
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Neil is sure putting the "rejoice" in this Easter week for all, especially each of you. I am making copies of the blog for Ann. I told her, this family sure knows how to have fun!! So much love!! We will continue to thank God for his miracles, as well as, prayers for continued healing for Neil and the families with you. Take care of yourself, (DeAnn,Mom, Dad, Sister, family) Neil needs each of you!! Love to all and God Bless

Unknown said...

We are just thinking about all of you this morning and praying for all of you, and know God will give you the strength to continue. With His Love.

Love
the Bruces