Saturday, March 15, 2008

March 15 9:35 am

Good Morning, I had not posted because I have limited information. I was just "scolded" and told little information was better than no information. I will remember this and "do better". When I called I was told that the night nurse told the day nurse Neil had a good night. We have heard his blood pressure is good and his pulse is good. We know nothing about Neil's blood sats. Will be able to give you more information in about 40 minutes. Thank you all for loving and praying for Neil. Hope you all have fun plans for today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis, I agree little info is better than none. I checked the blog this morning as soon as I got up...worried me when there was no information. We do appreciate all your efforts to keep us posted. It is really good to see all those YEAS!!! Love ya'll!!!

Love ya'll,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I dreamed about Neil last night. Don't really remember the whole dream, but he was grinning from ear to ear and that made me smile when I woke up this morning! Hope you all have a good Saturday. Melanie

Bonnie Porter said...

Lucia,
I sent or tried to send a comment a few seconds ago, but I don't know if it went through. I'm just learning to leave comments.

I rejoice with you at the miracles
our heavenly Father has done on Neil's behalf. Your prayers and the prayers of countless others are being heard and answered. I thank God numerous times a day for breathing new life into Neil's lungs.

God's Word says that the effective prayer of a righteous person avails much. Just think what the prayers of numerous righteous people will do!

Thank you so much for the blogs. Each time I read them, I thank God for Neil's complete healing.

Unknown said...

Lucia & Family, please know that the gang from Brockton is praying for Neil and all of you! I've gotten addicted to the blog, so please don't skip postings-that scares me alittle. Also thanks for sharing the pictures-they are great! If we can do anything (besides pray) please let us know. We are making several trips to Montgomery weekly with the boys there, so if we can bring you anything let us know. Love you all! Joy