Friday, March 14, 2008

March 14 10:25 am

We just visited Neil. He had an "uneventful" night. Yea!!!!! His blood pressure is up and is getting medication for that. We still like this better than the low blood pressure. They brought the PEEP down to 32, but Neil did not respond as well as they wanted so they have moved it back to 35. Maybe this will be a good "day of rest" for Neil. We are so grateful to all of you helping us with our work tasks. DeAnn's firm, Goodwyn, Mills and Cawood, Inc have been so cooperative and this means so much. ADRS is allowing Reese to work in Montgomery today. Their cooperation has been amazing in that this allows Reese to be with us some nights and she can visit Neil during her lunch break as this office is next door. Also, staff with First Financial, Elba General Hospital, Troy University and Alabama State Department of Human Resources have been so gracious to help us so we can be available to Neil. Please pray for Neil's lungs. Also remember Ms. Sue Sheldon. Thanks to all of you and God's blessings to you today.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your last blog just proves there are still lots and lots of "good" people in this world. We continue to pray for Neil's lungs and for all of you to maintain your strength and love for each other. Hope this is a very good week-end, especially for Neil. Take care.
Henrietta

Anonymous said...

Technology has not always been my friend, but I am truly grateful for this blog. I'm sure I'm not the only one that clicks on this blog multiple times waiting for you to post each time. Hope you have a boring weekend. With love always.
Diane

Raeann said...

Hey guys! I just tried to post for the 1st time. of course I messed up. If you get one form me twice, SORRY! Just wanted to let you know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers. See ya'll soon!! DeAnn, please tell Neil I said hello and the next time his blood pressure drops, go in the room and yell WAR EAGLE!!! that will get it up again!!
Love
Raeann

Anonymous said...

Hello! Sending much love and many thoughts and prayers your way!

Love, Amber Grant

Anonymous said...

It is so great to hear of Neil's improvement. God really can work miracles. Troy and I are continuing to pray for Neil's lungs. Take care.

joni said...

Still praying!!! Reese, I love that you snuck in a picture of your mom...that's awesome. She would never post one of herself! My love and prayers are with you constantly.

joni

Anonymous said...

Give Neil a big kiss from us. He comes from "GREAT", "STUBBORN" stock so he has no other choice than to get better. All our prayers and love I send to you.
love Kathy and Boo Boo Grantham

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone!!
Well, Ms.Lucia and Neil take a pretty good looking photo! I hope all of you have a great weekend!
Neil keep up the fight!
Sending love and prayers,
Casey Skinner

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a weekend full of "rest" (rest is good!). I will and have been praying every time I think of Neil. I love each of you and my thoughts and prayers are with you all!
Love,
Candace Anderson
Neil- keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

We are still praying for Neil as well as you the family. We serve an awsome God and we are thanking him for the miracles that he has already given Neil and for the miracles in the future.

Love You All,
The Bowers
Vince, Pam, Bradley, Garret

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of everyone. Wait until Neil sees what a celebrity he has become!!!!!!!!! He is truly loved, isn't he? Give him a big hug! Melanie