Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March 18 8:15 am

Good Morning, I have limited news, but news we love. The nurse said Neil had a good night. To us, that means Neil is still responding well to the ventilator setting. We look forward to hearing the plan for the day for Neil. I am so very proud of Neil as he is doing such a good job. Today is 3 weeks since the accident. That is so hard to believe. As we begin the week, I must say to all of our employers and colleagues how much we appreciate the accommodations for work and the help you are giving us. The wonderful folks include Goodwyn, Mills and Cawood, Inc., Sanbuck, First Financial, Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services, Troy University and Alabama Department of Human Resources. We all knew we had loving families and friends, but the support you all have given us has been amazing. Your visits, calls, cards, and love make our hearts smile. Please pray for Neil's lungs.

Also, Kristie is in SICU with Neil. She was in the accident yesterday near Hope Hull. She is in stable condition but sure needs our prayers. Hope all of you have a wonderful day. Thanks so very much to each of you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning! Neil, glad to hear of your good night! Thought I would let you know two of your biggest fans are coming to see your folks today--Frog & Mama Dot. I am sure Mama Dot will liven up the waiting room.
We love you and look forward to continued good news and answered prayers.
Love you all,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Good Morning All,

It is wonderful to hear that Neil had a great night. I am so proud of Neil. Hang in there buddy. To all of you, your family is such a blessing to me. I thank you for the pictures and updates that we get each day. You are always in my prayers.

Love you all,

Theresa Kelley

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the good news. I am always keeping up with how things are going. Thanks for keeping us updated. Give Neil my love.

Thinking of you always,
Patty Jo

Anonymous said...

We are so glad Neil's doing better even a little better is good.We are still prayin everyday. Know we love you all and tell Neil we love him, too.
Love,Robert,Shay & Hayden