Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March 26 9:00pm

Neil and one of his favorite cousins John enjoying a friendly game together!

Just visited Neil. He continues to respond to this ventilator setting. This has been a long day for Neil. He is ready to take the next step. It seems Neil has had two days of rest since surgery. We did not see the doctor today. We are hoping to ask the doctor the order of Neil coming off the ventilator. Please pray for Neil's lungs.

Reese is back with us for tomorrow. Yea!!!!!!

Please pray for the continued recovery of Sue, Shannon and our other friends here. Thank you all so very much for you continued support and love

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Reese is back with you. I know you feel better with your family COMPLETE. I'm continuing to pray for all of you.
Night night
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Man, that is 2 GOOD-LOOKING young men you posted. I don't know which one is more handsome. They both have a little spunk about them. That spunk and a little determination, along with all the prayers for Neil will be just what the doctor orders for a fast and speedy recovery. Keep up the good work Neil!

Rudy and Rachel

The Queen said...

God taught us patience as we waited for Neil to wake up and now God is teaching Neil a little patience. This is a good thing. Let's get going with removing that vent and getting him to the next step.
Yea Neil.
DeAnn and Reese I am so glad you are there for my sista, Lucia.
What an amazing family!
Aunt Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Jeff just sent me this quote:
"Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find that you have crossed the mountain."
I love the way all of you are passing the pebbles....and most of all I love you!!!
Aunt Jane

Anonymous said...

Please everyone notice that the pic is ONE of Neil's favorite cousins....NOT his VERY FAVORITE, Liz:)! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with Neil. He amazes me with his strength! His sense of humor is still going strong!! GOD is SO GOOD!!!!!

Liz

Anonymous said...

Warning! Frog is coming today!
Keep up the good battle and we'll keep the prayers coming!
Love to all,
Kathy

littlejohnneilistheman said...

ya Neil is moving along God is good but I don't see a picture of you and him on here Elizabeth...<3
Note: this is his FAVORITE cousin and ya it was rly late so I look funny