Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March 26 10:30 am

Good Morning, The blog is later. The doctor was called out and we will not see him until later.




Please pray for the full recovery of Sue. Sue did not have a good night. We are trying to shower this family with our love. We sure do need your prayers for her.

Please remember Preston Nail in your prayers as he is going to have by-pass surgery.
Brian Phelps was moved to a room. How wonderful!!! Let's continue to pray for his full recovery. Shannon is having a procedure this morning. Let's please pray for her.

We had a good visit with Neil. Lucia is getting to stay back with Neil so this will be short. He had a good night and all is vitals remain the same. I will let Lucia report more later about her visit with Neil.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello All,

It was great to see you all last night and wonderful to see Neil. The visit made me smile! You all are amazing! Keep it up.

With lots of love and prayers,
Patty Jo

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone!!
Neil, it is great to hear you are making progress. I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work. You all are in my prayers and thoughts daily.

Sending love and prayers,
Casey Skinner

Anonymous said...

Neil,

I just talked with your mom and was elated to hear about your progress. I want you to know that I'm praying for you and your whole family. You're absolutely surrounded by a sea of great people. They are all loving you and supporting you big time right now, as they always will. Know that I am, too. Keep getting better! I'll see you guys soon. After that, I'll catch up with you in Tuscaloosa...or even Talladega.

Erick Pennington

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil! Continue to hang in there. I'm so proud of you. I hope to make another trip up there soon. I'm praying for all of you.

Lots of Love,
Angie (Parrish) James