Saturday, March 15, 2008

March 15 5:55 pm

This was at a mixed scramble in Elba. Neil with his Dad and good friend Chris King. This is a typical picture of Neil as he closes his eyes in at least 60% of pictures taken of him.


We just visited Neil. He continues to have a restful day. I cannot classify today as boring as the nurse has turned the oxygen percentage down from 70 to 65%. Yea!!!! Neil seems to be tolerating this ventilator setting as his oxygen sat is 96. His blood pressure is up enough DeAnn said the nurse was going to give him some medication to bring this down a bit. DeAnn is still visiting with Neil. She is giving him the news of the day. We are so very encouraged. One of our shooting victims was released today. Please remember him in your prayers for continued recovery. Please continue to remember Sue, Fred and Scott. I know you will continue to pray for Neil's lungs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ya'll,

This is great news...still praying for Neil and all of you. Bryan and Britt played in the scramble today...they raised lots of money for the our "GOLF TEAM". I'm glad that ya'll are having a good day. Hope to see you soon.

Love, Anita

Anonymous said...

Yea Neil!!!

Wayne, Chris & Clay

Anonymous said...

Great job, Neil! Karl played in the scramble today, too, and I couldn't help but think of Neil during that. I love that picture! Hold each other close and give Neil another kiss on his cheek from me. Love ya! Melanie

Anonymous said...

Neil-We are still praying hard for you! Keep resting!

Elizabeth, Josh, Tripp, Mary, Ron, and Evan

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone,
I am so proud to hear that today has been a day of rest. Through all of this, I have been so comforted that our precious Father has been with and will always be with Neil every step of the way. Neil is receiving the best love that a Father can give his Son. He is definitely on the road to recovery! I love you all so much and I am so blessed that Neil has such a wonderful family and wife! Have a wonderful night. I love you all. I will continue in prayer.
Love always,
Cammie Kelley

Anonymous said...

We hope you all have a restful night. Can't wait to hear more good news in the am... Love and big hugs to you all.
Eddie,Melinda,Judson & Colton