Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 13 8:55

Just had a visit with Neil. Well he is now off the medication to bring his blood pressure up. Instead of low, his blood pressure is now very high. My goodness, Neil goes from one extreme to the other. The nurse seems to think this has a lot to do with the fluid shifting with the albutrin(?) and lasix. Neil continues to respond to the ventilator setting. The nurse said he feels like Neil will remain on the bi-level setting through the weekend. We had been told basically the same thing earlier. We think this was a manageable day. Hope tomorrow brings lots of good news. Please continue to pray for Neil's lungs.

3 comments:

Janet Stambaugh said...

Well -- one extreme to the other is right!! Neil, I am so praying for you every second. Keep fighting and know how many prayers are being said for you daily. You are constantly on my mind, in my prayers, and in my heart.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you everyday. Keep strong Neil. I know you can make it through this.

Meghan (Lee) Millay

Jezibelle04 said...

Neil and DeAnn,
My family and I are praying everyday for you to get better and for DeAnn to keep the strength that she and your family has had during this time. Stay strong and keep fighting like we all know you can. We love you and are keeping you and your family in our prayers.
Jessica Stivers (Jessica Danford) and family