Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 13 1:30

We just visited with Neil. He is still responding to the ventilator setting at 35 PEEP and 70% oxygen percentage. His oxygen saturation is at 95. Doggone it, his blood pressure is down. Neil is now getting more fluid which should help this. Just to be on the safe side, they are stepping up several tests to be sure about what might be causing this. For the last several days, his blood pressure was up and you will remember he has a patch to bring the blood pressure down. So if you have a minute, please pray for Neil's lungs and pray his blood pressure will come up a bit. Thanks so much to all of you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HANG IN THERE BABE, REMEMBER THE CURVE BALLS WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THAT WE FACE EVERY DAY, TODAY IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS, AND WITH GOD'S HAND YOU WILL HANDLE THIS ONE TOO.
I LOVE YOU AND DEANN VERY MUCH!!!!
MS. VANESSA

Janet Stambaugh said...

Hey Guys:
Hang in there Neil--you've come through EVERY time and I know you will again!!!! My prayers are with you and your family every sec.

I love you Lucia
Janet

Linda C. Young said...

Just wanted you to know that all of you are in my heart, my thoughts, and my prayers. Better days are ahead!