Friday, March 14, 2008

March 14 8:50 pm

Just visited Neil. My, my Neil has had a restful day. His oxygen sat is 97. The PEEP is at 35 and the oxygen percentage is still at 75. His blood pressure is very good. We are so very encouraged. You all may not remember but last Friday was a dark, dark day and it was at this visit we learned Neil had made a miraculous recovery by medical standards (we know this was a miracle). We are so very thankful for today. We so appreciate you all loving us and praying for Neil. By the way, I did see the picture Reese posted with us in the golf cart. I must say that made me smile. Please pray for Neil's lungs. Also please pray for Ms. Sue Sheldon and remember all our other friends here in the hospital. Hope you all have big plans for tomorrow. We sure do!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We wanted to check on Neil before heading in. We love you all and continue to pray for Neil's lungs and you throughout every day. Hang in there. All our love and prayers
angie and betty

Anonymous said...

Neil, I know the nurses are still very guarded when they discuss your progress, but as I told everyone yesterday at the hospital: I am thrilled with these past few days!!!!! I think you are actually making that corner! There will still be some bad days, but you are showing everyone that you now have some "wiggle room." Personally, I think your body is trying to reclaim some control over this wacky, wacky situation. I love you all--my courier services remain on call if needed. Kristi Wilkerson

Anonymous said...

Neil and family,
Just wanted to let ya'll know I was thinking and praying for you all. I can't wait to see all of you at the "Trojan Walks" this Fall! God Bless you all.
Derick Thomas

Unknown said...

Pat Kelly and Emily Edwards we are wishing and praying for the best.
We will keep checking on y'all and hope to see you one day soon.


With Love,
Pat,Emily and family