Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 20 1:25 pm

We just "looked" at Neil. He is sleeping and we are not going to wake him. DeAnn is still watching him and we go back and forth looking and smiling. He is doing well on the new ventilator setting. It is set at 15 PEEP, 20 breaths a minute and 40% oxygen. His oxygen sat is 93-94. His blood pressure drops when he sleeps but his pulse is good. Let's add a praise report. Remember he has not had any antibiotics since March 13 and has no symptoms of any type of infection. We are aware Neil is still very sick, but we continue to celebrate his condition today. Please pray for Neil's lungs.

Please pray for Sue, Mary and Kim. You all mean so much to us. Thanks so very much

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
I loved my quick visit. I love all of you and just had to go and give a hug to all!! As I told everyone at work, this was a touchy-feely moment, not a phone call!! We are so excited for Neil!!
Love,
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

This is Lynn, I just needed all of you to know that Janette is keeping me informed of Neil's progress. My love and prayers are with all of you. I pray for you often and I'm with you in spirit.
God bless you. Lynn

Anonymous said...

Lucia, I am smiling, everyday is such a blessing from God and I REJOICE with you all.Please tell DeAnn we send all our love.Linda HOLLIS

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled for the past few days and the progress Neil has made. I pray that everyday will be one step closer to total recovery !! You go Neil !!!
Hugs & Kisses to all !!!
Love you guys,
Rose

Aunt Jane said...

Precious ones:
The news sounds so good it warms my heart!!!
Don't ever forget:

"The things impossible with men are possible with God."
We love you,
Aunt Jane and Uncle Jules

Anonymous said...

Neil is so blessed to have such a loving family and wife. It has to be so uplifting to him to have all of you and to hear your voices. Thank you for keeping all of the friends and family updated. Continued prayers from the Neeley's and all of our friends in PCB. Love, Jill Neeley

Anonymous said...

What great news about Neil's progress! We continue to keep Neil and all of you in our thoughts and prayers daily.

Rhett & Rose Mary

Anonymous said...

I just read your update and feel very encouraged. You all are being so strong and making me very thankful I am a Grantham. Miracles seem to be happening and it's due in large part to your faith in God.
Love you, Lynn