Sunday, August 3, 2008

August 3 1:15 PM

I'm BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK,

Guys I want to apologize for the lack of post. I really can't even give you an excuse. Wednesday I went to Elba and had a great time. The food was just awesome. Thursday Mom brought me back so I good get back to therapy. My stump kept easing out of my socket of my leg. After we left we went by AAL to talk to Glenn. He started looking and found out why my stump kept sliding out. My stump has shrunk 7 centimeters since we started all of this. He kept my leg so they could build a new socket. Friday at rehab since I couldn't walk we just worked out and started doing some weights. After I got through I went to eat lunch with DeAnn's co-workers, they are a great bunch of people and really take care of D. Yesterday after the sun went down and the crowds slacked off we rode to EastChase and did a little shopping. It has been a lazy, but great weekend. I hope all of you have had as good a time as we have. Hope all is well.

Fins up,
Jr.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like all is moving along well for you, that's great. Played some cards last night with your mom/dad and others, wish you had been there. Hope the upcoming week continues to bring good things for your and DeAnn. Take care and continue to post when you have time.
Retta

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to hear you had an easy weekend. Looking forward to getting to see you again soon. Hang in there, tell everyone I said hello.
Uncle v

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe,

So glad everything is going well.
Glad you and Deann got to go shopping and eat with her co-workers. Hi Deann.
Love Ya'll
Grandmama

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil:
Great you are back on line. I miss hearing from you!!!! Last day of freedom for me-school starts tomorrow. Hope to see you and D soon for a visit and some good food.

Love,
Mrs. Janet

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I missed reading your blog. Students return for another great year at Elba Thursday. We are excited. Hang in there and remember we love you and D.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Neil so glad that everything is going so well for you. Your circle has been so wonderful to include my family in prayers. I just wanted to let all of you know that Lilly Grace has made it home! She came home after 17 weeks in the NICU at 5 lbs 7 oz. A long way from the 1lb 6oz at birth. She is doing wonderful and adjusting to her new home very well. Thank you again for all of your prayer. We will continue to keep you in ours.
April Kirkland