Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 20, 2008 5:30 PM

Hey Guys,

I know, I know I'm sorry, lazy, or whatever adjective you want to use as the reason I've not posted lately. We have been pretty busy though. We went to the beach last weekend and had a great time hangin' out with everybody. The weather on Saturday was just perfect for me as it was a little overcast but still about 85 degrees. It was still warm but not hot enough where I was just burning up.

Rehab has been going good this week. We are using a regular walker, which is an adjustment but hopefully it will get better. Also, I hope in a couple of weeks I can get back to the Rheo knee. That way I will really feel like I am making big strides. Also, I have an appointment with "The Man" on Monday. I am hoping he will want to do the last surgery pretty quick. As bad as this is to say I can't wait to go back to the hospital and will even give up Labor Day weekend for it. I'll be sure to let you guys know.

I really don't know what else to talk about. I hope everybody is having a great week and I won't let it be another week before I post again. Thanks for reading.

Fins Up,
Jr.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can understand lazy, I love being lazy, but we sure do miss your updates. Hope everything continues to improve on your way down the back side of this huge mountain you've had to climb. Take care and continue to post.
Henrietta & George

Elizabeth Stewart said...

So glad that you had a good beach weekend. That's a great way to relax after all of your hard work!! I continue to pray for your recovery. Your attitude is amazing and truly an inspiration to all of us! I love you and look forward to seeing you again real soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil:
Sooooooo good to hear from you!!!! I check the blog every day, but I knew you were busy after being away for the weekend. I know you and D had a good time with family and friends. I'm back to school. Still planning on coming over with that meal I promised you. I'm so happy you are doing OK with rehab. Just want to let you know that it was so special to get to know you and D. Keep blogging!!

Love,
Miss Janet

Anonymous said...

We cannot tell you how much we enjoyed seeing you and DeAnn at the beach this weekend. I know you know how fortunate you were to have the supporting family that you have had throughout this ordeal. DeAnn is an amazing young lady. I'm sure you have already figured that one out. We cannot wait for next summer. We will do it again.

Rudy and Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil,
Good to hear from you guys! Glad to know things are going good for you. I hope you have a good rest of the week and I hope to see you soon.

Much Love~
PJ

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Sure would like to see you...
Glad rehab is going well and I know you can't wait for that surgery. Hope to see you soon.

Love, Grandmama

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a good weekend, I hope your week goes great as well! You HAVE GOT to get better with these updates mister!!! I miss hearing from you! Love you all!
Candace Anderson