Friday, August 22, 2008

August 22, 2008 11:00 PM

Good Morning Guys and Gals,

OK I get the point. I need to keep up with this better. I I just got back from rehab and it is still going well. Wow, my stamina and recovery time have improved so much. We are actually working just with a cane in the parallel bars. This is getting so much better, but it is still so very hard.

Yesterday Mom and I so Mrs. Susan, "Miss" Sue's Daughter, she scolded me and told me I was the worst blogger ever. I agreed after laughing. She said her mother and sweet, sweet, sister are doing well.

As most of you know, this weekend is our anniversary weekend. We were going to take it easy anyway, but with the storm coming we are surely going to relax. I hope everybody fares well. We need some rain, but not 20 inches. Thanks for reading and I'll try to do better.

Fins Up,
Jr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes you need to do much better, you have us addicted to this blog!!!! if we can't get a fix our day is all messed up. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" to you and Deann - you guys are great together and I am so proud of you. May God continue to bless you both and make you stronger in every way. NOOOOOOO I certainly don't want 20" of rain where my house is!!!!!!!!
Be safe
lot of love
Ms. Vanessa

Anonymous said...

That's right--I just connected the dots--Monday will be a year won't it! Wow! What a first year the two of you have been through!
Happy Birthday, cuz! What a very special birthday and what better gift than this wonderful tribute!
Happy Anniversary to you & DeAnn!
Love you both,
Kathy & Fred