Thursday, August 7, 2008

Agust 7 2008 8:00 PM

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone has had a great couple of days. I really want to thank everyone for their continued reading. I have just set up an account at Troy Bank and Trust so that whenever you read the blog you will have to deposit a dime to go towards the Neil Grantham Foundation. I can't keep writing this for free. Just kidding, how could I charge you giuys when you prayed millions of times for my well-being. Thank you so much for the support.

Mom told me I really don't need to post names because I can't post them all. However, in the situation I must. About three weeks after my accident Mom and Dad moved in with Teddy and Lisa. I'm sure they thought Mom and Dad might be there for a few days. Well, that turned in to 4 months and they have never kicked them out. I know they probably had a few conversations wondering when these people would leave. I said all that to say, Wednesday night we went to "The Pub" to eat with them and the food and the fellowship was spectacular. Thanks Ted for the meal, but we went to take you guys. I've got next though.

I hate to do this to you, but I must end the blog on a sad note and asked for prayers. Stephanie and Bryan Lee lost a child today. These are friends of our family from the Mobile area and this is just tragic news. Please say a sweet prayer for them.

Fins up,
Jr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil,I'll definitely pray for your friends. Love you guys and a big hug to your Dad.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you tonight, but just so you know, i'm winning the big money!!
retta (who)

Anonymous said...

Neil and DeAnn- I am still here. I am sorry but I have been on the road a lot these past couple of weeks. I am so glad things are going good for you guys. Hope Friday night was lots of fun. Did you guys win? Duke is settled in at Bama. Roll Tide! Hunter and Kalia will be at the Yankees game Friday night. I will be in Atlanta on Thursday at the 11th Circuit. Please say a prayer that we get a good court ruling. I love you. YPSSSYGA

Anonymous said...

Neil, it was great to see you Friday night!! I hope you guys have a good week. I'll be seeing you again soon. You work hard and take care.

Much love~
PJ