Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 14, 2007 11:00 AM

Hey Guys,

Sorry about not posting, but i've been pretty busy. Rehab has been going well, I'm not making as big of steps as I was earlier, but I guess that's a good thing. I've been hindered a little by an in grown? toe nail. I've never had one soi this has been a new experience. My wound care Doc cut my toe nail yesterday and Dad and DeAnn just laughed at me. I'm currently plotting my revenge.

I do have a bit of good news. Dad and I went to see cousin Rabbit Maddox yesterday at Jackson and he is doing better after bypass surgery. Also, Ben Wilks has made it home and is doing pretty well.

This weekend we are going to the beach. I hope the weather is nice and we all have a good time.
Thanks for your continued support.

Fins Up,
Jr.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Neil,

Long time no see. Hope your toe gets better real soon. If you got a "soe" toe it hurts. Have fun at the beach and just remember WE LOVE YOU......

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe,

Well everybody can laugh if they want to, but an in-grown toe nail really hurts. Sure glad everything else is going well. I know ya'll will have a good time at the beach.
I LOVE ya'll
Grandmama

Anonymous said...

Let them laugh,,what goes around comes around!! Have a great week-end at the beach, you all are due a break.
Retta (who)

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

Have fun at the beach! I was in Panama City yesterday for work and didn't even get a GLIMPSE of sand or water! I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

hey neil. My husband is going to visit Rabbit tomorrow (Saturday). Which we call him Uncle Buddy. I am glad to hear he is doing good. Did not know that he was your cousin.

Tabitha Schultz Odom

Anonymous said...

Hey there cuz, once removed, ha.
It sounds like you are moving right along. You have been such an inspiration to me and I'm sure everyone else. Hope your visit to the beach is great. I miss you guys.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Beach Bound! I know you look great in your speedos. Things went really well Thursday in Atlanta. I do not believe it could have been any better. We had a crowd of supporters there and God answered our prayers. His NY attorneys were tongue tied. The AAG was fanastic and never missed a beat. It will be awhile before the 11th rules, so keep prayings they will rule in our favor and hopefully one day soon we can put this nightmare behind us. I hope you guys have a great time. I love you. YPSSSYGA