Monday, August 11, 2008

August 11, 2008 2:30 PM

Hey Guys,

I hope everybody had a great weekend. I went to Elba for the drawing and the tournament, while DeAnn went to B'ham with her parents. I had a great time and saw a ton of people friday night and I stayed at Dad's. Saturday I got up and watched Dad, uncle John, and Reese(she filled in for me). I then went to Mom's for a nap. Saturday night we went to the club for the calcutta. Sunday morning I went back out to the club and watched a few more holes and then came back to Montgomery.

This morning I had a good workout at therapy and found out I am through with OT. Now I will just go for PT, so hopefully after my last surgery I might be able to go back to work pretty soon.
That's really all I have. I'll talk soon.

Fins up,
Jr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Neil,
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Keep enjoying yourself! We can't wait for you to come by and we can have another visit at Creative Services.
We love you!
Miss Mildred

Anonymous said...

HI Babe and Deann

Glad ya'll had a good week-end and enjoyed the tournament.

I love ya'll.

Grandmama

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for my visit at school! The halls of the school are plenty long and would give you LOTS of PT. Everyone sents their love and continued prayers.
Kathy