Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August 5 2008 3:45

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is having a great day. Therapy is going good, I got my leg back today. I walked around a good bit. Hopefully we will be able to kick it in to high gear soon. We are going to Elba this weekend for the raffle and the tournament. If anybody wants a ticket to the drawing, please let me know.

There was a blog post from Miss Lilly Grace's mom April and she said they are doing great and they are home so that is a huge celebration. Also, I saw where Mrs. Kathy Piland has been posting. Mrs. P I hope to get down there and I will try to get to the school so I can see you. It's been to long.

I want to thank you all for your continued support and prayers. My cousin Howard Hornsby called me and said the associate pastor at their church's family had been in a serious accident while visiting him while he was in Pensacola at school. They are all doing better, but please say a prayer for their continued recovery.

I am getting to go to "The Pub" tomorrow night and I am very stoked about it. It is one of my all-time favorite places to eat. Talk to you later,

Fins up,
Jr.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say what a pleasent surprise it was to see you and your mom Thursday. I told Ms. Terry I couldn't imagine what Lucia Gail was cooking up when she called. Hope you and D had a good 11 mo. anniversary and hope you are planning something good for the one year mark!!!! (Don't worry Deanne, I'm looking out for ya on this one) We love you guys and maybe we will see you in Elba this weekend. I'm gettin' ready to head to your dad's shortly for a "meeting of the minds".
Alesha

Anonymous said...

Neil,
Glad to see you're back on the air. I missed our chats, ha. Your rehab seems to be moving right along. Enjoy your life with DeAnn you deserve everything God has in store for you.
Love you sweetie,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Neil and DeAnn, Don't know if you remember me, but I grew up with the Stephen's family, Virginia and Lucia are some of my sweetest and dearest friends! I'm Kimberly, Katrina, Brandon, and Deana Farris's mother, hey, you know me!!! Anyway, I've been keeping up with your blog since the accident. Over the past months I've cried, I've smiled, I've laughed out loud while reading your posts. I'm very happy that you're doing well now, I know you'll continue to do your best in therapy! "Miss Faye" Farris Colburn

Anonymous said...

well, maybe i can talk Ryan into going this weekend and we will get to see you. it's been way too long :(

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe and Deann

I'm keeping up with you. Looking forward to seeing you this week-end. Excited that you are doing good at rehab. Thats great, great.

Love Grandmama