Monday, August 25, 2008

August 25, 2008 6:15 PM

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you know today is our 1st Anniversary. I am married to the best person in the world and I cannot say enough about how sweet and beautiful she is. We had a great, but wet weekend just like everybody else.

Uncle Daniel came up and took me to therapy. It sure made the time pass by pretty quick with all the comedy. We were supposed to have a Dr. appt., but it was moved due to the weather. We had a fun day and he even got back to Elba early. Thanks Unc for your help.

I hope everybody stay dry this weekend.

Fins Up,
Jr.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Neil and Deann. I am so happy for you! You are a precious couple. Here's to many more.
Love
Mrs. Janet

Anonymous said...

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVRSARY
GRANDSON AND GRANDDAUGHTER
HERES WISHING YOU MANY, MANY MORE
HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER AND MUCH SUCCESS AND PROSPERITY.

LOVING YOU BOTH,
GRANDMAMA

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a great day!!

Leigh Locklar

Henrietta said...

Man, I can't believe it,,,she stayed with you a whole year...She's a good woman!!! Seriously, you two have had a trying first year, but together, with the strong support of your families, you will make it. Hope you have a very good week of therapy. Stay dry!!
love ya,
Retta

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud for you two! Your strength as a couple inspires me and I'm sure everyone else as well! I wish you many, many more years to come:)!
Love you both,
Candace

Anonymous said...

Well, it's been a while since I've posted a comment. Everything seems to be on track for you. You're lucky to have DeAnn, she sounds absolutely wonderful. Tell your "old man" (we're the same age) I said Happy Birthday.
Love you guys,
Lynn