Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 29 2008 6:30

Afternoon Folks,

Hope everything is going well for you. I found out yesterday that Ben Wilks is off the venilator at UAB and I guess that means he is on the trach collar, but either way he is doing much better. That is just great news and a blessing .

Well I got back to therapy today and it just went great. I walked more than I ever have in a day and was able to stand up by myself. Things are really progressing and my endurance is really, really coming along. The only major problem is about every 4th night I can't sleep and only get about 4 hours worth. If anybody knows how to solve this without using drugs please let me know.

I may not blog tomorrow because I'm going to the big town to go to the Wednesday Night Meeting that I haven't been to in a while. If I don't get around to it, I promise to catch you guys up on Thursday.

Talk later.

Fins up,
Jr.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to hear from you. I'm sorry you were sick and grateful that you are on the mend. I continue to pray for you and DeAnn. Tell your Dad hello for me.
Love you
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hi Neil and Deann,

Great news to hear that you can walk a lot. Hope you get a good nights sleep.

Love, Grandmama

Anonymous said...

We hear there will be a Dewberry Pie awaiting your arrival in the big city. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Glad to hear you are still breaking records on recovery. Keep up the good work!

Rudy and Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil,
It's great to hear that you are doing so well!! I have been out of town every time you have come to Elba but hope to see you soon. Tell Deanne hello!!

Cindy Freeman

Elizabeth Stewart said...

Wednesday Night Meeting??????? Is that what ya'll are calling it now? I am so proud of all of your accomplishments. I can't wait to see it in action!!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sending love from T-ROY Alabama!!!!


PJ