Monday, July 28, 2008

July 28 9:00 PM

Hey Guys,

I hope everybody had a great weekend. I was supposed to have one, but I got sick on friday night and just started to get back to 100% this afternoon. I missed rehab, but did get by AAL to get my leg. Tonight D and I went to Baptist South to see everybody, but the main reason for this visit was to see one of my nurses before he left to go back to school. Also I was able to stand up to get into DeAnn's Explorer. That was a milestone so I don't have to use that dang sliding board. While we were at the hospital I tried to reserve a room so when I go back next month we'll have that taken care of, but they wouldn't let me. Well that is pretty much all I have due to the extremely slow weekend and no therapy today. I'll try to have more manana.

Fins up,
Jr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys:

Sorry you were feeling bad today. Still thinking of you every day and hoping that therapy is going well and that Deann is back on track at work.

Joey tells me that the barbeque was great. I really wish I could have been there!!!!!!!

I hope to see you guys soon with that good meal. School starts for me on the 4th so I will be back in town.

Love yall

Mrs. Janet

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe,

Sure glad you are feeling much better and getting back on track.
I know everybody was proud to see
you at Baptist South and ya'll to see them. Hope you have a good day today.
Much Love, Love. Grandmama

Elizabeth Stewart said...

I am sorry you got sick over the weekend, but I am glad that you are feeling better. So, I guess you were trying to get the penthouse suite at the hospital?! I am still praying that God will continue to give you the strength and determination that you need to fully recover. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better! I am also very glad things are going so great for you and DeAnn! I'm sure you know this by now, but just let me remind you... Behind every good man, is a WONDERFUL woman! and Neil, you are surrounded by wonderful women:)!!!! DeAnn, you mom, your grandmother, sister... their strength is amazing!
I love you guys,
Candace Anderson