Friday, July 25, 2008

July 25 2008

Hey Guys,

I'm so sorry for the lack of post. I guess I can't hide laziness. Rehab has been very good this week. I'm walking more and I really think my endurance is coming along. Although, we have decided to drop back to the total knee to help my steadiness and balance. I think we are making the right decision, but we'll see.

Wednesday Mom and I went to Cedar Crest to see Shanna. She is doing so much better, hopefully she'll be able to go to a rehab facility soon. We were also able to visit with Mrs. Linda. She said her and Mr. Stan are doing well.

Thank you guys for reading. I hope ya'll have a great weekend. We plan on resting. Today is our 11 month anniversary. I don't have to tell ya'll how much I love that girl. We'll talk soon.

Fins up,
Jr.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, Neil, you don't have to tell us it's very obvious how you two feel about each other. Have a nice week end and just enjoy each other.
Love you
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hi Neil and Deann,

I sure hope ya'll have a restful week-end and have some togetherness. So glad rehab is doing good eventho I don't understand about the knee but as long as you do, that o.k. maybe you will tell me sometime. I check onyou every day so I get your progress. Love Ya'll
Grandmama

Anonymous said...

It is also quite obivious she loves you too. You know I have had more than my share of husbands, search for several (actually many) years and I have never come close to what you guys have. Money can not buy the special love you all have. I will be in Oneonta next week for a murder trial then on Thursday I have the big E. You guys have a great weekend and week. I love you, YPSSSYGA

Anonymous said...

Hey Bubba and Deann,
I just wanted to say hey and I am glad things are going so well. I know you working hard in in rehab and that is good, but ya'll just take it easy this weekend and relax. Deann I can't say enough how wonderful you are. Thanks for taking care of him. You better know she loves you bubba! (I know you know)Well I'll talk to ya'll later.Happy Anniversary!
Love you both, Shay

Anonymous said...

We are so pleased to hear the improvements you are making. Your restful weekend is deserved. Just wanted to let you know we are still thinking of you often from T-town. Keep up the good work!

Rudy and Rachel

Elizabeth Stewart said...

Hey!! I am so glad that things are continuing to go so nicely for you and Deann. Your hard work is certainly paying off! You both are blessed to have one another. Happy 11 Month Anniversary!

Love you both!

Anonymous said...

I am so very happy for you and Deann. It was great to see both of you last weekend at the BBQ! I finally got that hug and kiss on the cheek, didn't I? You are such a strong young man, and I told your mother I consider you one of my own! Keep up the great attitude. God loves you so very much, and so do I!:) Melanie

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

Happy 11-month anniversary! It's amazing how much has happened in your first year, and I'm sure your love has grown so much deeper. I'm glad you are recovering and you can enjoy each other more! God bless!

Bethany Akridge