Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 8, 8:45 PM

Hey Guys,
I hope all of you had a good day. I had a socket fitting today and it looks like I will get to use my first leg either Monday or Tuesday. That is very exciting. Also, I stood up today on the parallel bars with very little help. Mom saw me stand at Alabama Artificial Limb during the fitting.

DeAnn and I are going to Elba this weekend. I am so ready to go to the Country Club and see all of my pals out there. We are also putting things together for the 19th.

I am definitely getting stronger by the day. Thanks for all the continued support.

Fins Up,
Jr.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil,
God Bless You sweetie. I'm so proud of you. It just keeps getting better and better. Tell your Dad I said hello.
Love you
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I hope the folks at Ala. Limb were good to you because they are great. I guess you have not forgotten that Troy is on the way to Elba. We could meet you somewhere because we will never catch you at home to visit.
Hope you have a great week. Call us sometime when you have time.

Love ya,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you have had a good day. This makes me smile. Looking foward to having lunch with you really soon! It's on me.

Love you guys~
PJ

Anonymous said...

I Love You BABE!!

Grandmama

Anonymous said...

How exciting, Neil! We can't wait for you to come visit us at SanBuck. Looking forward to seeing you on the 19th!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Neil - You are one amazing young man! I can not wait to see the new leg! I love you! YPSSSYGA