Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday September 30, 2008 4:30 PM

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that rehab this morning was beyond great. When I got there we had so to a small re-evaluation since I've been gone a while, mostly to see what I lost. I was a little stiff at my stump, but my overall strength was maintained. That shocked us all. After the eval, we walked a little, then biked some, and lastly we walked a little more. This is not going to be as big a problem as I thought of getting back in the routine. I think we are pretty much starting back where we left off. Talk to you later.

Fins Up,
Jr.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Stewart said...

Yea!!! I am so glad that things went so well for you at rehab. Hate I missed you this weekend, but I heard ya'll had some GOOD food at the camp! Next time, maybe girls can come!! HA!

Anonymous said...

GOOD MORNING GUYS,
I NEVER HAD A DOUBT THAT YOU WOULD PICK UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF. GOD IS GOOD AND YOU ARE LIVING PROOF OF THAT!!!!! LOVE TO DEANN AND
"ROLL TIDE" AND YEAH "WAR EAGLE" TO DEANN
LOVE YOU GUYS
MS VANESSA

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you have had a good day! Keep on hanging in there. Sounds like you are doing great! Hope to see you soon.

Love~ PJ

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled to hear how well you are doing! Keep up the good work. Hope to see ya'll soon. Roll Tide! Love, Judy K.