Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September 3 1:00 pm

Hi Y'all

One of Neil's favorite songs is by Dr. Hook, "On the Cover of The Rolling Stone". One line in the song goes like this, (I got my old gray haired daddy driving my limousine).....well this is his old white haired Daddy driving and have I got good news for all of you. The Doc just came in and he has completed the surgery and to quote him "it could not have gone better". Neil will be in recovery for about an hour and then we are going back to our old stomping ground on 6th floor.

Will keep you updated. And as Neil says, "Fins Up".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news that the surgery went so well! My church folks have been asking for a report. You must all be very excited if Kenneth is the one 'driving' the blog!! Love and prayers for all of you -- Kathy Morrow

Anonymous said...

Your hair isn't white it's silver. Must have got that from the Grantham's. I'm glad Neil came through so well, I knew he would. Love you,
Lynn