Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11, 2008 11:30 AM

Good Morning Everybody,

Has it really been 7 years since that tragic day? Where does time go?

Yes, we are home and it's not real fun. I can't do anything for fear of pulling this thing apart. The pain is very manageable, but the fact that I can't get up and go drives me crazy. I'm glad it's all over and my body is doing everything naturally.

I can't thank you guys enough for the thoughts and prayers you continue to send me. I hope one day I can repay you all somehow. I've got some great news, but I'm not sure I can tell it yet. I'll check and tell you later today or tomorrow.

Maybe my Crimson Tide will look better this week than last. I like everybody else really want to see some consistency. Thanks for reading.

Fins Way Up,
Jr.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are home and doing well. Keep up the good work!

Much Love~ PJ

Anonymous said...

Ok its not fair to say you have good news and then not share!LOL Well, I am glad to hear you are home and doing well.

Casey Skinner

Anonymous said...

O.K., I agree, it's not fair. I'm glad you're home. Take it easy, you'll be out and about soon enough. Enjoy the recuperation.
Love you sweetie,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

you "RASCAL" you know you can't say something like that and leave us hanging!!!!!!!!!! we will wear our computers out checking the blog until you tell us!!!!!! i am so glad you are back at the wheel and are doing so well. it will be no time before you are back up and going stronger than ever!!!!!!! lots of love to you and Deann
Vanessa Newman
President
FIRST FINANCIAL
(WOMAN OPERATED)

Anonymous said...

I agree. It's not fair for you to post something like that and leave all of us hanging. I can't imagine any news being better than the fact that you are home and doing well. Keep up the good work!

Rudy and Rachel