Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 18, 2008 1:45 PM

Good Afternoon Folks,

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. After lunch I started running a fever that would not break, so I felt pretty bad. Before that happened, Dad came up to see me and we had great time just messing around. We went to Costco to look around and kill some time. It was a really fun day before the fever started. The fever has been pretty consistent for the last week or so. I'm really glad I have the CT scan in a couple of hours so hopefully we can figure out what's going on. Mom is up here today and we have both been working on the computer.

I have such a good time hanging out with my parents. I know I've told you before, but it is so nice having great relationships with them. Right now I don't know what I would do without them. We are going to Elba this weekend, so I need to go pack. I hope to see some of you this weekend. Thanks for reading.

Fins up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey honey,
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling real good lately. I hope everything from your CT scan comes back good. Just wanted to let you know I am still thinking about you and I love you (even though I don't post much anymore). Hope you enjoy your time in Elba this weekend with your folks. I agree, you do have some wonderful parents and I'm glad that we've been able to "adopt" them (or they adopted us....whichever). Let me know when you get ready for Brayden to babysit ya for a day.
XOXO
Alesha