Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday September 26, 2008 2:15 PM

Good Afternoon Everybody,

The last 2 days have been fairly busy for us. Yesterday I got my haircut and had a chance to talk to those wild women in the barber shop. After that Mom and I had some lunch at Down the Street Cafe, if you never been I strongly recommend giving it a try. Later in the afternoon I went to see the wound Doc and he fixed me up. Today Mom, D, and myself had a great meal at the Street Cafe. I know it's close, but 2 different places. Then Mom and I went to see Mrs. Sue at John Knox, she looks wonderful and seems to be doing great. They are such a great family and I just love them all.

I am now packing to try to spend a weekend in the big town and watch the Bama game with Dad.

I do want to send our love out to Mrs. Susan and Mr. Tad Bowman as they lost Mr. Tad's mother on Wednesday. They have been so great to us during my ordeal and all we can do is pray and let them know we are thinking of them.

I hope everybody has a great weekend.

Fins Up and Roll Tide,
Jr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROLL TIDE ROLL


DEBRA N.

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil and D,

Hope you guys have a great weekend! I think of you often!

Sending love from T-roy Alabama~ PJ

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the Game, glad to hear you are still doing great!
Roll

Tide

Roll

Anonymous said...

Neil,
Thanks for the card....I'm glad you're progressing so nicely. I'd love a visit from you guys and would also love to be your "Tour Guide"to Cooperstown. Keep up the good work sweetie.
Lynn