Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 2, 2008 7:45 PM

Hey Guys,

I hope everybody had a great weekend. What about the ALABAMA Crimson Tide? Man did they look good.

Just wanted everybody to know Reese went back to work today. So she is doing much better. I hope all of our racing pals in Houma LA rode out the storm ok. Also, They moved my surgery up to 10:00 AM tomorrow. DeAnn won't get all of her beauty sleep tonight because we have to be at lovely Baptist South at 7:00.

We had a pretty decent Labor Day as we just laid around then went to Jim n' Nick's to get a bite to eat. This morning I went to HealthSouth for the last time for a few weeks. I had a pretty good workout and did some walking. After that I came home to rest.

Mom will be taking over the blog for the next couple of days. I will get back hopefully by the weekend. Please keep my cousin Lynn's neighbor, Kim, in your prayers as she fights cancer. I hope you all have a great rest of the week.

Fins up and Roll Tide,
Jr.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil, just wanted to let you and DeAnn know you will be in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow. This is just one more hurdle for you. You have accomplished so much in the last few months. I'm sure you will be fine. Just wanted to let you know we will be thinking of you.

Rudy and Rachel

Anonymous said...

We should nominate you and DeAnne as the “Couple of the Year” and the Grantham family as the “Family of the Year.” You guys are protected by God because without him, no family could have survived all of this drama. Keep the faith.
Kathy and the gang at ECS

Anonymous said...

Neil & DeAnn - I will be thinking about you and praying for a quick and easy recovery. Ya'll hang in there. Take Care, Tina

Anonymous said...

Neil,
Your family at Creative Services will be praying for you as you are in surgery and for your recovery. You know we love you and we will continue to pray for you and Deanne.
Love you,
Miss Mildred

Anonymous said...

Neil,
You're probably in surgery as I write this, I have faith that you'll pass this hurdle just like all of the rest. Thanks for the note about my friend Kim, she's a real trooper just like you. I feel so blessed to have such special people in my life (and my family).
Love you sweetie,
Lynn