Friday, September 12, 2008

September 12, 2008 1:00 PM

Good Afternoon,

I think some of my dear readers need to get their head out of the gutter. It would be a VERY suspect decision for D and I to have a kid right now. We definitely want kids and plan to after I get well and we are a tad bit more established. I am having to be extremely slow with all my moving. So I have been being pretty lazy this week and I am ready to go next Tuesday to see Dr. V. Hopefully everything is healing well and we can get back to rehabbing sooner rather than later.

DeAnn and I don't have any plans for the weekend. My plan is to watch a good bit of football, but we'll have to see if DeAnn schemes anything up.

Richard Barlow, a guy from Elba, was involved in a car accident and is in SICU at Baptist. I don't know any details, but please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Fins Up,
Jr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright now, I was only wishing you a happy full future. Still praying for you sweetie,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

We will miss you guys in T-roy today! Hope you are doing well and have a good weekend.

Lots of love~ PJ

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back at home. It was good to see you last weekend. You sure did look good! Take care. Love you, YPSSSYGA