Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16, 2008 2:30 PM

Hey Guys,

I hope all is well. I went to the Doc this morning. The wound looks good, but there might be some infection. I have had a low grade fever since I left Baptist, I don't know if that has anything to do with anything. Thursday I will have a CT scan and that will tell everything.

Thankfully until this accident our family was fairly healthy. We didn't go to the Dr. much because we didn't get sick, so all these appts. and going to the hospital is very different. I think we have handled this nicely. The one thing I forgot to mention to the doc was about continuing rehab.

I don't know what is up for the next week or so, but the football is going to be great come Saturday. Talk later.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Stewart said...

Glad that your doctor reports are good! That is exciting that you are not getting too worn out going places. You will be back to where you were before the surgery in no time! Love you lots!