Monday, September 15, 2008

September 15, 2008 5:00 PM

Good Afternoon Everbody,

I hope the weekend was nice for everyone. We had a great weekend at the house. I'm still running low fevers from some infection. It's not enough to worry, just enough to make me feel bad. Dad, Mom, and Reese all said they hada good time in Troy and the team must have looked good. I know Bama sure played like they needed to.

Yesterday D and I went out to eat for a late lunch and had a good meal. I can really tell now that I didn't lose too much of my strength. So that excites us about going back to healthsouth in a week or so. I've got a Dr. appt in the am, so we will find out how he likes my belly. I hope I will have more for you tomorrow. Mom and I looked at the Killingsworth blog and the baby continues to improve. Isn't God good.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything is looking up. Hope the dr liked your belly. Have a good day. love ya, YPSSSYGA