Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday October 6, 2008 12:00 PM

Hey Guys,

I know. I know. I know. I am so sorry for not posting in dang near a week. I guess I got a little lazy and then we went to Elba this weekend. Rehab could not be going any better. We are hoping to be working with the permanent leg in a couple of weeks. We are going to all the Doctor visits and getting great reports, so everything is looking great.

Last Thursday night I had a wonderful dinner with 2 good looking women at The Pub. The food and fellowship was perfect. Thanks for calling Mrs. Janet, Mom and I had a great time.

My Crimson Tide didn't look real good this week, but you had the letdown and the zebras really had something against us. We have a bye this week so they can rest up and be ready to go when Ole Miss comes to T-Town on the 18th.

That's really all that going on. I am probably forgetting something, but if I remember I'll tell you tomorrow.

Fins Up,
Jr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is looking up for you and yours. We certainly miss the posts, but we totally understand how much time it takes with all of your activities and rehab. Just to let you know that we love you 'big un' and hope to see you in ElbE soon!!!

Mr Joe

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your still doing great. You're awesome.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil,
Thanks for the great company and the delicious Pub meal. I had so much fun visiting with you and my dear old friend!!!! Glad to hear that rehab is good. Keep it up.

Yes, I was very happy to see the new post, finally. You are forgiven, however. We KNOW you are a little bit busy.

Love to you and D

Mrs. Janet

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you, Neil. Glad to know that things are going well. I think of you often!

Take care~PJ