Friday, October 10, 2008

October 10, 2008

Good afternoon everybody, Hope everyone is doing well. Everything is going well in Montgomery. Rehab is going excellent and my strength is coming back stronger than ever. We plan on having a quiet weekend and watching some football. I do not have to go back to Dr. V or the orthopedist. I still am going once a week to have the bandage on my abdomen changed. I think this will be almost completely healed within the next month. Shanna and Ms. Sue both seem to doing very well. Alabama is resting this weekend. Good luck to those Elba Tigers!!!!

Fins up
JR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been away and not keeping up with you all lately. So it was good to read the latest and to hear that all is going well. Just plain ole ordinary is great. I plan to be in Elba for Homecoming and to see Michael play center for those Tigers Friday night. Hope to see the parade with Mama Dot and Aunt B. Now that should be fun. Love to you both. YPSSSYGA