Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday October 29, 2008 8:15 PM

Hey Guys,

I hope all is well. Boy this rehab everyday is rough. I am soooooo sore LeAnn is trying her best to kill me. The leg is still coming along great. Uncle Daniel came to hang out yesterday and Dad today. Uncle Daniel and I played almost all day yesterday and then this am after therapy I crashed and burned nearly all day with Dad. Sorry Dad that I wasn't up to much, blame you know who he's used to it. Even though the adjusting is taking a few days stamina wise, we really haven't taken a step back with our progress with the Rheo.

The only that I am really starting to see is just how easily I tire out. I felt like that would be back to normal by now. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Thanks for reading and CARING.

Fins Up,
Jr.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, are you kidding? You're easy to care about. Keep it up sweetie,
Love you
Lynn

Anonymous said...

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU, BUT LIKE I TOLD YOU, YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME!!!! IF PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE IN ANGELS ON EARTH NOW - THEY HAVE NOT MET OR HEARD ABOUT YOU!!!!! I LOVE YOU & DEANN VERY MUCH AND EVERTHING IS GOING TO BE SUPER FANTASTIC. "HAPPY HALLOWEEN" AND HAVE FUN AT THE PARTY.
LOT OF LOVE
VANESSA

Anonymous said...

Hey, Neil and Deann,

Hang in there, we think of you guys often and pray for the continue improvement. Hope to see all of you soon, take care.

Anonymous said...

NEIL!

I saw some Halloween creatures in the village of Saint ElbE on the River Pea last night that would even frighten a big 'un like you!! WOW---they were real, I do believe!

Just a warning to you and D, watch out for the ghosts and gobblins tonight... but a special look out for the WITCHES will be necessary. They might attempt to
take you for a special ride on their broomstick!!!

Happy Halloween to you two!!!!!

Mr. Joe

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing well and we all know you will continue to gain strength daily. Have fun this week-end and get some rest
Retta