Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday November 9, 2008 8:30 PM

Hey Guys,

I'm so sorry about the length of time between post. I know it has been forever. Wow, where do I start?

Therapy with the new knee is going very well. However, I am getting a little impatient with my progress. I'm just not giving it enough time.

Before I go any further into this I need to talk about this. Gene and Pam Dorsey lost their 18 year old Steve in a tragic car accident 2 Friday nights ago. Mom and I went to Fairhope Wednesday for the funeral. For those of you who never had the opportunity or pleasure to meet Steve you truly missed out. During the hour long service, person after person stood up to say almost in unison that the world was a much better place with Steve Dorsey in it. Steve pretty much brightened every body's day that he came in contact with. Please remember this family in your prayers.

Bama sure pulled one out Saturday night. They didn't look like the number 1 team in the nation, but they were in a hostile environment. I sure hope they will be ready to play MSU.

Getting back to my therapy. Right now I am tiring out real quickly, but that will come around as I get more accustom to the knee. We are working on steps pretty heavily right now. I hope everyone has had a great weekend. I'll try my best to post tomorrow before somebody puts a hit out on me.

In the words of the great philosopher Jimmy Buffett.......Fins Up.
Jr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you again on this post. We saw your sweet Mom and sweet, sweet sis in Elba this weekend. Your Mom was NOT on her best behavior. You can ask her about this. We told Amy what happened and she almost freaked out. Of course, Rudy was all smiles about the situation. :) You are the hero of all heroes. Hang in there and you will be up and running before you know it. Tell Deann hello and we think of her so often also.

Rudy and Rachel

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you & Deann this past weekend. You look so good and have come such a long way. Just wanted to know that I'm still keepin up with ya'll....keep on keepin' on.

Love, Tina Gardner

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work. Love ya,
Retta (who)