Sunday, November 30, 2008

November 30, 2008 7:45 PM

Good Sunday Evening Guys,

I hope everyone had a great Turkeyday weekend. D and I ate with the Young's on Thursaday and then with Grandmama on Friday. It was a great weekend all around. My therapists will be glad to know I'm not dog tired right now. If they had only known me before the crash. Man we used to stay on the road.

Saturday afternoon DeAnn and I split before the game. We hugged and kissed as she was leaving, I said War Eagle and she didn't reply. Wow some people are sore losers even before the game started. Coach Bryant sure would have been proud of that bust'em in the mouth running game. JP only threw that bone like 16 times or something. It was GREAT to watch. ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Saturday Night I saw Robert and Kathy Waters. These are some great friends from Dothan that I grew up around and we kinda lost touched, but we all went to the beach last year and kinda reconnected. Mr. Robert chastised me about the frequency of my post and I told him my goal was to post everyday until Christmas minus weekends(hey you guys don't work everyday). Mrs. Kathy still looks as good as ever and it makes me wonder why she stays with Mr. Robert, but I guess I could say the same about DeAnn.

Mr. Robert talking to me really made me see that so many people started beginning or ending their day by checking on this sorry ole boy. That means the world and the least I could do is keep ya'll informed.

Anyway D needs help putting up the Christmas Tree. Love you all.

Fins Up,
Jr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Tide!

I loved the game too!!!!
Kathy

Elizabeth Stewart said...

Well, sounds like you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving. That only means one thing....Christmas is right around the corner. I hear Elvis singing in my head!! I am already fired up about our Christmas Eve dinner!!